Childbirth Preparation Classes
- The stages of labor
- Breathing, relaxation and pain-coping techniques – with practice!
- Navigating your options with medications and interventions
- Transition into parenthood
- Postpartum recovery and mental health
- Newborn care
Classes follow the International Childbirth Education Association (ICEA) philosophy: “Freedom of choice based on knowledge of alternatives” and focus on providing parents with a variety of resources to help prepare both physically and emotionally so that they can make the choices that are right for them.
- 5-week class: $250/family for early-birds, $275/family for general
- Refresher class: $100/family
- Private class: TBD upon needs of the couple, generally $50/hour
Check back soon for updated information!
Rebozo Classes for Parents & Professionals
Workshops are ICEA approved for 6 CEUs.
Regular registration will be $150.